Berry Spinach & Walnut Salad with Berry Mimosas
Berry Spinach & Walnut Salad
- 4 cups spinach, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese
- 5 walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup berries, fresh
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. monk fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1. Divide salad ingredients(spinach, red onion, feta cheese, walnuts and fresh berries) into two containers.2. In a small container, place olive oil, red wine vinegar, sweetener and paprika. Place lid on container and shake ingredients together.3. Drizzle one tablespoon over salad ingredients.
Now, crack open the champagne for this delightful sip, berry mimosas! It’s really a sight.
Super simple, just puree one cup frozen (slightly thawed) mixed berries with 1/2 cup water. The frozen berries are the ones with blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries. We are getting a boost of mega-antioxidants with our champagne.
- 2 cups frozen berries, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1. In a blender, combine berries and water.2. Fill wine glass with half the berry mixture and top with champagne.